Wednesday, March 10, 2010

to whom it may concern

Dear Makers of Athletic Shoes and Clothing,

Not all girls want pink running gear. Many of us don't find the other pastel options a heck of a lot better. Our third choice seems to be black, and while I like the collection of black running clothes I seem to be acquiring, I would prefer not to look like a ninja assassin at *all* times.

Also, these:


are not acceptable.

That said, thank you for creating my royal purple track jacket. It is certainly a step in the right direction.


Sincerely yours,

Kelly
The Mostly Anti-Pink

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously.... where is the new entry for the 19-miler?

Kelly said...

This coming from the person who mocked me for calling myself the "mostly anti-pink," and having a mostly pink graphic directly underneath...

I'm going; I'm going. =)

Post a Comment