Sunday, April 25, 2010

more laurel outlook fame!

Marathon Post is still in progress, but in the meantime...

Larry Tanglen at the Laurel Outlook (my hometown newspaper) was kind enough to compose a follow-up article about my marathon completion--and then put it on the front page! Again!

The complete text can be found here:
http://www.laureloutlook.com/articles/2010/04/21/news/big_story/01big.txt

...and if you're like the folks who have already seen this, you'll get quite a kick out of one of my mother's comments... Mother... =)

Thank you so much, Larry! This article makes me impressed with myself! =D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need a "like" button

Kelly said...

Shh... Blogger can hear you.

Gary said...

Great article and picture! I love the quotes from your mom. I'm sure she was thrilled that you didn't get lost lol. Two articles about you in two months. You're a celebrity in your hometown now!

Kelly said...

Indeed, Laurel is good to me! As is my mom, even if you can't tell here... =)

Post a Comment